Aosta Enduro Adventure
6 days riding la rollce vita
Welcome to Aosta, a beautifull valley at the sunny side of Mont Blanc. Endless alpine singletracks, winding through larche forests and ancien villages. Not to forget about the friendly people, amazing food and nice sunny weather for most of the time. We'll take you on an amazing enduro adventure; during 6 days we enjoy la rollce vita; shredding the best trails of this Italian Enduro paradise.
Date: Summer 2024
Please contact us for possibilities to organise you this biketrip on tailor made base for your own group of riders during the summer of 2024.
- 6 days guided
- ski lifts, up lifts & leg power
- half board
- awesome singetracks
During 6 days we will discover the best trails of the Aosta valley:
- Day 1: Warming up, by using the ski lifts of Pila.
- Day 2: Ride the longest and flowiest singletrack you have ever ridden, starting at almost 3000m!
- Day 3 & 4: We move to the sunny and dry side of Aosta, shredding through the larch trees and spending the night in a mountainhut
- Day 5: Ride another beautiful corner of the Aosta valley.
- Day 6: We'll finish the trip with a HIGH; a big climb, followed by a BIG ride on a ridge line
The Aosta valley is famous for it's long and flowy trails and long winding climbs to reach the start of the descent. Some trails are techy, with roots and rocks and some are just fast and flowy, crossing alpine meadows and forests of larch trees. Expect about 500-1000m climbing a day, with one day a bit more. Many days have at least 1 hike a bike section to reach our highest point, from where we shred down to the valley. To enjoy this week you need to have experience with alpine singletracks and a reasonable fitness level. The ideal bike is a trail/all mountain/enduro bike with 130-160mm front and rear suspension.
We will stay at 3 different places, based on 2-3p bedrooms. The first 3 nights we will stay in a small hotel just above Aosta. The 4th night we will stay in a mountain hut, for an early start of the day. The last 3 days we will stay at 1500m, in a small village overlooking the Aosta valley. All nights a tasty dinner dinner and a nutritious breakfast are included.
- Date: Summer 2024
- Fitness level: 3/5
- Skills level: 3/5
- Nights: 7
- Guiding: 6 days
- Board Basis: half board
- Number of People: min. 5p / max. 7p
- 7 nights stay in a comfy acco
- 7 mornings a nutritious breakfast
- 6 nights a tasty dinner
- 6 days out with AlpAdventures bike guide Arno
- 1 night in a mountain hut (based on half board)
Not included: Lift passes, lunches and drinks